Monday 2 April 2007

I hate Halle Berry...

Generally, if you don't want to be on the backlash of a shit load of abuse, its wise to steer clear of talking to me about a lot of actresses, but Halle Berry takes the cake as one of my most hated actresses. She even beats Julia Roberts, and that takes a lot, thanks to her self righteous speech about being voted sexiest woman (wtf?) and it being a step forward for black women...


Shes been talking to Parade magazine (don't ask how I know..) about how she tried to commit suicide over her failed first marriage by trying to "gas" herself. She says:


"I was sitting in my car, and I knew the gas was coming when I had an image of my mother finding me. She sacrificed so much for her children, and to end my life would be an incredibly selfish thing to do. It was all about a relationship. My sense of worth was so low. I promised myself I would never be a coward again."

I mean what is this article... am I meant to feel sorry for the selfish bitch or what?! This does nothing more than re-enforce the fact she is a self involved slut with no regards for those around her, including her friends and family.

Really... why is she telling the world this? Is it so people will turn around and say things like "oooh, that Halle Berry has had a tough life. You know, it must be so hard for her when so many people think shes the sexiest woman on the planet (again... wtf), a big, rich and powerful movie star with all her homes around the world, who has the ability to do so much good in this world now". I mean come on...

We all have problems and have to deal with shit on a day to day basis, but when a multi award winning actress harps on to a magazine about how she almost committed suicide it pisses me off. How could she ever come close to "rock bottom" and think that suicide is her only option?

I wouldn't mind if she'dve had a decent go at it, you know, hacked into her wrists in a warm bath (remember its down the lines not across the tracks people!), ODed on a massive speedball (heroine and amphetamine mixed I think?), or took a running jump out of one of her (many) penthouse apartments. At least then you could say "Wow... shes such a survivor... someone was looking out for her that day" (I wouldn't.. someone might). But no... all shes done is over dramatise leaving the car running as shes parked it in her garage, then saved it for a shitty magazine interview so they can sell a few million copies with the title "Halle Berry Attempted Suicide SHOCKER!!" (see digg article for an example of how to sell a story).

All credibility for everything she has ever done has just been wiped of the charts in my eyes now. Even admitting this, no matter whether its to be honest, to sell a magazine, to get you some (much needed) current spotlight attention, whatever, just goes to show you are a thoughtless, manipulative piece of filth that is better suited to sucking cock than having the ability to do good things for this planet.

If this interview was an attempt to show you are a strong person and a fighter, you missed the boat completely. I just hope karma catches up with you and you die in a fire.

So well done Halle Berry... you are now my most hated female actress... the next time you're thinking of suicide just drop me a line... hopefully I can give you a few pointers and together we can get it right this time.

1 comment:

i_hate_loserz said...

Get a life instead of looking down on hers. A lot of people have problems and different ways of dealing with them, we are not all mentally the same and what she chose to do was her way of dealing with her problems. Just because you thought it was selfish doesn't mean it was a publicity stunt you cunt =]

p.s i hate loserzzz =]