Thursday 26 April 2007

Am I in danger of becoming a girl...?! Beware of Insanely Cute Chihuahuas!!

If its news to you that we are looking for a Chihuahua then I have just told you. Once Amy and I get settled at wherever it may be we move to we are going to be looking to get ourselves a little dog called Sega.

Now searching for Sega thus far is fruitless as we can't actually a) afford him/her b) have him/her living with us in our one room at my dads and c) causing heart ache but none the less we have been. I think I am however, becoming a bit of a girl...

You must know that annoying noise girls make when they see something cute? I have been guilty of making that noise on several occasions recently. It is hard to contain that noise when you see some of the insanely cute dogs on the ePupz website we have been searching on and I have included some pictures of the most cute dogs we have seen so far.

Really though I dont care... and if you didn't make that noise when you saw the pictures I've added to this post, then you're dead inside!


How is this NOT cute?!

No comments: