Monday 28 May 2007

Winning Eleven X Achievement Translation - ヨーロッパチャンピオンシップ優勝

There is one difference in the achievements to Winning Eleven X (Japanese/Asian) and Winning Eleven 2007 (US Version) on the 360. The American version has "The Puma Cup" whereas the Japanese version has ヨーロッパチャンピオンシップ優勝

A Google translation of ヨーロッパチャンピオンシップ優勝 is "European Championship Victory" and I assume you do this in the Master League. I am missing a few of the WEX achievements at the moment and this was the only one I didn't know what it was... once I get online at my new place I will be giving anyone who wants some a run for their money on XBL, and hopefully gaining some more achievement points!!

My Xbox profile is on the right, if you want a whooping, just add me to your friends list and I'll see you online!

No comments: