Wednesday 16 May 2007

Site of the Week - Cuntscorner.com : A followup to "I Hate Natasha Bedingfield" tribute

Knowing the time I spent letting the world know how much I hate Natasha Bedingfield, I felt I was obliged to add her to this site when I stumbled upon it this evening from a link on UKResistance.

Just in case your internet has some kind of filtering on it to block certain rude URLs, here is the rudeness I added to the site.

Stalking, crazy, noise polluting cunt guilty of crimes against music. If the recent release of "I want to have your babies" isn't enough, her horselike appearance makes her a definite cunt. Horses are cunts too, but not quite as much as old Natasha..

There are probably thousands upon thousands of people I could add to this site, but Horseface is my hate flavour of the month so I thought I would do some self promotion by tagging the image and get her on there. I felt I needed to get a bit of horse hate in there too (probably some of the reason I hate Natasha Bedingfield) but I think I've got my main point across now!

There are some funny additions on there, including Jamie Oliver and Davina McCall, and the site is worth checking out to kill 10 minutes of your day if you're bored.

http://www.cuntscorner.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for adding my site as site of the week...