Monday 26 February 2007

Has the media finally caught up with reality in the UK?!

Caffeine... bringer of so much joy, and as such I enjoy a nice cup of coffee and read my daily dose of Bovine News and yet again I stumble across an arbitrary piece of "shock" journalism that really should be no-news but as its Fox News thats reporting it, I had to laugh.

The article can be here
and as far as stating the obvious goes, it does it pretty well. I could've told you years ago that young women were going out and intentionally getting pregnant but I'm not going to say "I told you so" because I think a lot of us knew this.

The thing I want to build on from this article is the very last comment below the advert of "Neal's comments come as figures show England and Wales have the highest rates of teenage pregnancies in Europe — with the biggest growth among girls under 16.". This is quite a worrying statistic...

I mean why is this just Europe.. surely its then true of the developed world too, I mean what other first world countries are there outside of Europe that have a high rate of teenage pregnancy? I would think even the Chinese (questionably second world) and the educated Indians (again, Second World really...) have curtailed their rutting for their teenage years in favour of a better life so why in the UK are we doing so much fucking?

The simple answer is the welfare state. Most girls can see they are infinitely "more independent" with child so why not have one young and continue spitting them out throughout their lives so they never have to work, and constantly get support from the state. Hell, its got to be better than working in McDonalds... just ask the guy who impregnated them!

I had to laugh that the slag wagon got pregnant on the "first try" with her 13 year old boyfriend... pretty good going as far as I'm aware! Better reporting that than she had a gizzfest with 5 of the local chavs with any one of them potentially being the father, I mean we might be having a lot of teenage pregnancies, but don't make us out to be promiscuous to boot.

The sooner this Labour government gets the chop the better; a government that started with so much promise and potential and has consistently failed to delivery year after year, consistently shafted the British public year after year, and in actuality, just been spouting hot air for almost three terms now. Somehow the tabloid buying masses haven't cottoned on to this and this pretentious prick is still the voice of the UK.

The only man who has ever really had my vote ended up being an alcoholic (we smell our own I guess!) and the current wave of ball bags are laughable at best. David Cameron has my vote at the next election, but even he reminds me of that "wannabe cool guy geek" from school that everyone laughed at behind his back because everyone knew he was secretly a douche. The one with all the "radical ideas" that are so painfully middle of the road it makes you cringe. The guy who got drunk a few days before his 18th birthday and was now a "rebel". The Robert Aide of the Conservative party... (if you didn't go to high school with me you won't know who he is but just think David Cameron with Milky Bar kid white hair and you'll be on the right lines).

I died a little more inside today...

No comments: