Wednesday 7 March 2007

Here's how I set up a business when I was 23.... I'm a fucking douchebag, thats how!

Well I'm looking into sorting my own taxes out with the Inland Revenue and stumbled across this cock stain,with his self glorifying, motivational schpiele on how he set up his own business at 23 and now turns over £500k a year.

Founder of SwapGame.cock, Marc Day is a hero to all aspiring entrepreneurs the country owner... well, not quite. You see, in this rather drab piece of propaganda you may or may not miss the asinine way this fuck weasel founded his company.

Their Reason: Take time for thorough research

Take time for thorough research?! Swapping things... fuck me, thats brilliant... that must've taken him all his years at University to come up with that idea. A way of swapping/renting games online.. a childhood watching Swapshop would suffice.

No, the reason he was able to establish such a company is that his family were already rich.

"Importantly, I also secured a £30,000 bank loan. The bank was apprehensive, but I was able to use my parents' property as security and I made my father chairman of the company, which gave the bank more confidence. My father was experienced in business and I used him as a sounding board anyway."
Wow... I wish my daddy would let me secure my business loan on his property! Apprehensive my arse.. I remember going to the bank to ask them for a loan once and they looked at me like I'd just shit on the desk and wrote the amount I wanted with it.

So there we go... in a nut shell, if you want to start a business you need to do research.. oh, and have a family thats rich.. got that??? :|

No comments: