Monday 8 January 2007

The Angry Nintendo Nerd

Last nights bottle of red wine in the Links with the scummy sediment in the bottom hasn't sat well with my stomach, and our room this morning smelt like a backstreet Kebab house. To make matters worse I had a mouthful of the stuff which nearly made me puke! Stupid Links and its crappy Sunday night quiz... bring back £1 a pint, thats what I say.... £2.25+ for a pint of shitty lager is a joke so Im back on the wine, but even thats gone up £2 a bottle and has f*cking rancid sediment in the bottle!?! I may start taking my own booze out with me.... that'll learn 'em! (lol.. deliberate sic)

Anyway, todays post is about the Angry Nintendo Nerd found at Screw Attack dot com and his wonderful reviews of crappy old NES games from many a moon ago. Its definitely NSFW material but if your boss doesnt mind a bit (sic!!) of swearing then check it out.. its probably one of the funniest things I watched last year! His review of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES made me spit coffee on the wall in my office so its pretty damn funny!

One of my favorite comments is about the Nintendo Power Glove.. he says "Now youre playing with Power...Now youre playing with f*cking SHIT! Youre better off with shit than this f*cked up shit! etc etc...

Check him out in any case, he rocks!! :)

No comments: