Wednesday 3 January 2007

Why England didnt win the World Cup in a nut shell

I'm going to start the year as I mean to go on... COMPLAINING!

Its Wednesday night and Celebrity Big Brother has begun and already got my back up. Some Footballers WAG is on the show and shes a f*cking dick.. in fact I have more brains in my own than she does or ever will. For those of you who are wondering WAG is Wives and Girlfriends (replace W with SL and youll paint the right picture).

In any case, it brought back memories of the World Cup and Englands "shocking" ejection from it. The British media put most of the blame on the WAGS... aparently they were partying until 2am every night, shopping, and again, the media speculative was they were shagging out our "Stars" too. You see these are things you only find out watching good old British TV... God Bless the TV licence...

I just want to clear this up once and for all... we went out because we are shit. Always have been, always will be and the Boomtown mentality of the Neanderthal British public is amazing. Accept the fact that a) Footballers are overpaid monkeys b) England are shit and c) If you blamed the WAGs for our early ejection, you're a friggin' moron.

I don't really like Football at the best of times, but I do like the World Cup.. and yes, I was pretty disappointed when we went out on penalties again, but come on... just accept that we went out, we werent as good as the other teams and that its only a game. Don't try and blame it on a bunch of slappers that only know how to shop!

Phew... thats one rant over with... not my first of the year, but its the first on my blog. Stupid TV made me put my PC on too...

Oh... and I hate Big Brother too - how long is this shit on for?!

No comments: