Friday 12 January 2007

Weird Dreams, Filthy Friday Challenge and General Stupidity

Its Filthy Friday and I am still alive for now... I havent actually done the challenge yet, were preparing our thoughts for what the challenge is going to be today; Warde is going for the raised bar on the Mini Fillets to 6, Neil is going to try the full 5 Mini Fillets and not pussy out on the last one and Im still undecided! Ive come up with a fair few new challenges and a concept for putting it all together into something wonderful, but Im keeping it close to my chest for now *paranoid gazes around for onlookers and idea thieves*

New challenge ideas involve 15 Hot Wings (timed), 3 or More Big Macs, Bargain Bucket (Ive already done that before!! ) and other obvious ones... there are lots I could set up and in time I will be doing soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a weird dream on Thursday, I was in the Crystal Maze doing a challenge and Richard o Brian started counting down for the lock in. He said I put two feet on the ground, which I didnt.. so Ibeat the living piss out of him. Then later in the dream some guys in the street also said I put two feet on the ground in the challenge so I beat the piss out of them, with umbrellas Dead Rising style! Maybe I could analyze this to say Im afraid to have people seeing that I have both feet on the ground (being the non committal person that I am) but wtf has Richard o Brian got to do with it, and wtf are the umbrellas about... or I could look at it like Richard o Brian is a douche and deserved the tw*tting, and so did the dumbasses in the street. Who knows but I told you I was mental!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, my challenge is set! 15 in 15... thats right. HOT WINGS BABY!

KFC
Achievement : Eat 15 Hotwings (15 minutes maximum)
STATUS :: INCOMPLETE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner! 15 in 15... challenge complete! Challenge complete in around 12 minutes too... and I even had time to be walking around and typing with my none greased fingers! It was, as I said to Paul, Awesomeness Cubed!!!

KFC
Achievement : Eat 15 Hotwings (15 minutes maximum)
STATUS :: COMPLETE

------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: